Wednesday, 16 February 2011

Stephane Rolland



Stephane Rolland my current love, I absolutely adore his new collection, it has a moody yet classy vibe very different from the other spring/summer collections out there with flowy innocent maxi dresses. Rolland's collection still has its fair share of flowing maxi dresses but with his own twist whether its the fabric and drapes he uses or the minimum style embellishment.
The dresses i picked are jut SOME of my favorites, and more modest..well except the first three ones which show a little too much cleavage. lol..a little bit of alterations and there more wearable.

1 comment:

  1. I like the close up in the centre at the bottom... really nice, but the top three, I actually find that they make certain parts of the models' bodies look bigger

    ReplyDelete